What is new
"What is new?" is a new initiative led by the EMEUNET Education Subgroup, with the aim of helping to keep EMEUNET members up to date with the latest scientific and clinical findings in specific areas of rheumatology.
We therefore asked EMEUNET Working Group Members with interest in the following dedicated fields to select recent papers (published in the last 1 to 2 months) and explain why this paper is important to highlight.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and connective tissue diseases (CTDs)
- Spondyloarthritis (SpA) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Paediatric rheumatological conditions
- Patients' perspective and patient education
Katja Lakota is the co-oridinator of the 'What is new?" initiative in her role as a member of the EMEUNET Education Subgroup. Katja is postdoctoral researcher in the Immunology Laboratory, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia and Assistant Professor at FAMNIT, University of Primorska. Her main research interest include acute phase response/inflammation in rheumatic diseases and fibrosis development.